Moral of the story ; There is always something for you...Time will tell where u will be..So for those of you who are unsure of your future..rest assure ..no worries
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
College-mates Gathering
Dint know my sis sooo many things to write de lerr....She oh si ng chut also can write..Haha...Anyway, as my title goes..I had a small gathering with some of my collegemates the other day...Havent seen them for ages...It was great to finally meet up..In fact, I got to talk to some of them for the 1st time!!!...I think..And they started talkin bout some guy in my class ...Whom I couldnt recall off..No matter how hard they try to decribe him...Guess my memory isnt that good afterall..Got to know most of them who took engineering course are either in banking or consultancy now....
Moral of the story ; There is always something for you...Time will tell where u will be..So for those of you who are unsure of your future..rest assure ..no worries
Moral of the story ; There is always something for you...Time will tell where u will be..So for those of you who are unsure of your future..rest assure ..no worries